Do you remember the last time you have had your home’s dryer vent professionally cleaned? Not properly maintaining your home’s major appliances can potentially lead to dangerous consequences. An annual dryer vent cleaning could save your home from catastrophe. According to the U.S. Fire Administration, improperly maintained clothes dryers accounted for over 15,000 residential fires between 2002 and 2004. This resulted in over 800 personal injuries and 30 deaths nationally. Don’t let your Phoenix area home be at risk. A clean exhaust dryer vent reduces the amount of heat, moisture, and carbon monoxide that is trapped within your home. In addition, a clothes dryer filled with lint takes twice as long to dry clothing as a clean dryer. This means your dryer is not only being overworked, but it is also no longer operating efficiently, costing you energy and money.
When you know it’s time to have Cook Bros inspect and clean your home’s dryer vent:
– When lint gathers behind your dryer (due to holes or gaps in the dryer vent or when it is full or clogged).
– If it has been more than a year since the last cleaning.
– If your clothes are taking longer to dry than normal, especially when drying towels or jeans.
– If your dryer shuts off before the timer goes off.
– If your clothes are hotter than normal after the drying cycle.
We proudly serve the surrounding Phoenix AZ area, including Scottsdale, Glendale, and Peoria. Give us a call today to schedule your home dryer vent cleaning.
Having Cook Bros. Cleaning & Restoration clean your home’s dryer vent will pay for itself. Your dryer will not only dry your clothes faster, it will be more efficient, last longer, and can reduce your utility bill. However, most importantly you will be investing in a safer home for you and your family. And peace of mind is truly priceless!